In the Know: Facebook and Image Sharing for Public Healthwebcast
Facebook and Image Sharing (Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr, & Tumblr) for Public Health
will stream live on Tuesday, April 23 at 2 PM ET
The In the Know: Social Media for Public Health webcast series discusses the world of social media and its relevance to public health.
Each webcast focuses on a popular social media channel and includes cutting-edge tips and tools
for integrating social media into your public health outreach and communication strategies.
In the Know webcasts are live events with presentations and interactive sections.
Use hashtag #sm4ph on Twitter to follow the conversation and ask questions. You can also submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior sessions have been archived and are available for viewing:
- · Feb. 19 – Twitter: Archive
- · March 12 – LinkedIn & Slideshare Archive
- · April 2 – Gaming & Mobile Archive
Latest social media insights on topics including:
- · April 23 – Facebook & Image Sharing (Instagram, Pinterest & Flickr) with special guest AIDS.gov
– Registration is open now!
- · May 14 – Google Plus & YouTube with Special Guest from Google
- · June 4 – Social Media Measurement & Evaluation
Follow @CDCNPIN and #SM4PH and help spread the word
One thought on “In the Know: Facebook and Image Sharing for Public Healthwebcast”
Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really realize
what you’re speaking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally consult with my website =).
We may have a hyperlink change agreement between us